Page 1 of 1

Problem loading program.

Posted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 11:30 pm
by Dethnoble
The initial screen (not new/load/quick etc) comes up fine and when I push the Play button on that screen the next one where you can choose to make a new association/load one etc doesn't show up.

I pushed ctrl-alt-del and it shows that the puresim program has loaded to 86 megs but no screen or graphics for it will pop up at all.

Note: This was after I applied the 1.20 patch. Before I had applied that it would load just fine.

RE: Problem loading program.

Posted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 10:12 am
by puresimmer
Just curious, are you using IE7? 1.20 added support there, so it should fix that, but I was just checking...

Also I suggest a re-boot / re-install / reboot with the 1.20 patch just to be sure it installed ok.

RE: Problem loading program.

Posted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 8:54 pm
by Dethnoble
I tried as you suggested but ultimately I had to re-install the whole program. Luckily it doesn't wipe out your league. I haven't tried using the patch again but I'm probably going to redownload it and then try again and see if that works.