Page 1 of 1

Explorer Error

Posted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 3:43 am
by Dethnoble
The 1.2 patch continues to give me fits and the version I'm using constantly crashes due to explorer errors. Anything I can do to perhaps find the problem or send something to try and get this thing fixed?

Whats weird is the non 1.2 version was working fine from 2006 - 2010 but then I hit the Amateur draft and it started crashing constantly. I had my team skip that and it went to free agency. That crashed once and then I managed to get to finalize roster. Now it crashes after I do a few moves on my roster. Once while I did suggest player, another time while I was signing a player, and yet another time when I was moving players about on the roster.

RE: Explorer Error

Posted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 11:02 am
by puresimmer
Can you send me a copy of the association in question? Zip it up and send it to me via www.sendthisfile.com. Please send it to shaun@puresim.com.

Thanks.