Page 1 of 1

Vary setup not working with 1.802

Posted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 9:36 pm
by JamesM
I decided to restart with the new patch using Dec 7 suprise, player defined upgrades and vary setup all on. Also with both sides set to variable reinforcement.

I then decided to experiment and overall I have run the first turn on at least 10 occasions and have yet to observe anyhing but the historical first turn. The only differences I have yet to observe are the numbers of BB in Pearl Harbour (6 or 8).

In the previous patch (1.801) it was no issue because in 10 attempts you will get all operations.

cheers

Jim

RE: Vary setup not working with 1.802

Posted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 2:28 pm
by kevini100
I had the same problem.

Kevin

RE: Vary setup not working with 1.802

Posted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 10:25 am
by michaelm75au
The Vary First Turn is only applicable if the Historical First turn option is also ON.
Otherwise, no impact if both not ON.
 
Dec7 surprise Option does not matter to variable setup.