1.802 Variable set up
Posted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 2:24 pm
Hi,
I updated my WITP to version 1.802 and I always like using the variable set up option for my start. What I find is no matter which set up option is used the US CV's are in the historical location. I'm talking about for Home Plate and Infield set up options. I think this is a potiential bug that may have been overlooked since the people doing the patches don't test using the variable set up option.
Kevin
I updated my WITP to version 1.802 and I always like using the variable set up option for my start. What I find is no matter which set up option is used the US CV's are in the historical location. I'm talking about for Home Plate and Infield set up options. I think this is a potiential bug that may have been overlooked since the people doing the patches don't test using the variable set up option.
Kevin