Page 1 of 1
Hidden factory
Posted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 7:55 pm
by Helpless
Don't know if it has any real effect, but found a hidden factory in monastery (Maleme scenario, north to Khania in peninsula) [:)]

RE: Hidden factory
Posted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 9:03 pm
by Vance
I have taken a look with the MapMaker and you are right, there is a factory there.
Arjuna, what is the effect of that? Are the effects of the 'Fort or church' and the 'Factory' layer acculated? Or is only the effect of the top layer used?
RE: Hidden factory
Posted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 10:54 pm
by Arjuna
Well that depends. Normally, for movement and hit effects it factors in both based on their percentage presence. However, there is special code that instead only chooses the dominant terrain type. It's been a while since I delved into this code. I really need to check it again before I confirm. I'll be back. If not next week, please remind me. Thanks.