Page 1 of 1

Lack of updates

Posted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 8:36 pm
by Tim Coakley
Sorry for the lack of updates. I will get some new info out in the next few weeks.

Regards,
Tim Coakley
DSD

RE: Lack of updates

Posted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 12:05 am
by sol_invictus
Drive on!

RE: Lack of updates

Posted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 12:41 am
by Le Tondu
[8D]

RE: Lack of updates

Posted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 5:06 am
by gazfun
Yes I have been interested as to why we dont get more of em, at least once a month or so[>:]

RE: Lack of updates

Posted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 8:18 pm
by Tim Coakley
gazfun,
no excuses! However, this is a small operation...programmer and me. I have a full time military job that often takes me out for a few days at a time.

I usually post after getting a new version to the testers and if tehre is something significant.

Regards,
Tim

RE: Lack of updates

Posted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 12:01 pm
by gazfun
cool
Btw the way if you are looking for more testers, I have experience, I can provide info of what Im testing
Also I have 27 years of wargaming experience in Naploeonic, mainly using Empire rules

RE: Lack of updates

Posted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 6:21 pm
by Nibelung
Is Frank Hunter the programmer?

RE: Lack of updates

Posted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 10:19 pm
by sol_invictus
I believe he is.

RE: Lack of updates

Posted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 12:04 pm
by Nibelung
wonderful! this man is good at coding AND designing!