Page 1 of 1
Arnhem and Nijmegen map wanted
Posted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 4:34 pm
by Jacko
Dear all,
I've been away quite a while from this forum and from SPWAW for that matter. I recall having a lot of fun playing it, before being absorbed totally by Combat Mission and Total War series. Anyway, I'm back and would like to play SPWAW again. I'm looking for two great maps, one of Arnhem, one of Nijmegen. They were made by Mr.McBride, I think, I can't remember his first name, but they were superb. Can someone help me to these maps please?
RE: Arnhem and Nijmegen map wanted
Posted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 6:49 pm
by Alby
try here
http://spwaw.com/phpBB2/viewforum.php?f=72
I know there is an Arnhem map there
RE: Arnhem and Nijmegen map wanted
Posted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 7:23 pm
by Jacko
There was, Alby, but it seems to be gone.
RE: Arnhem and Nijmegen map wanted
Posted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 7:54 pm
by Alby
Ya we had a hacker and alot of files were lost, hopefully someone can re post it.
There are maps of Nijmegen and Arhnem in the game
look in the editor under "load map"
RE: Arnhem and Nijmegen map wanted
Posted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 4:26 pm
by Jacko
Unfortunately the maps in the game aren't the ones I'm looking for. Can anyone help me to them?
RE: Arnhem and Nijmegen map wanted
Posted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 1:24 pm
by Hussar
I have copies of a couple of maps from a book about Market Garden. Let me have youe e-mail address and I'll send them as .pdfs if you still want them. They are both tactical level, diagrams but show streets and buildings in the immediate area of the bridge if that is what you need.
RE: Arnhem and Nijmegen map wanted
Posted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 2:00 pm
by FlashfyreSP
There are a few excellent Arnhem/Nijmegen map in the H2H version of the game...perhaps one of these is what you are looking for.
RE: Arnhem and Nijmegen map wanted
Posted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 5:45 am
by Korpraali V
ORIGINAL: Hussar
I have copies of a couple of maps from a book about Market Garden. Let me have youe e-mail address and I'll send them as .pdfs if you still want them. They are both tactical level, diagrams but show streets and buildings in the immediate area of the bridge if that is what you need.
Could you send them to me too at korp(a)spwaw(dot)com [:)]
Thanks!