Page 1 of 1

In battle mission/waypoint planning lockup...

Posted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 11:07 pm
by Paradox
While in combat as a fleet commander, if I try to layout waypoints to ships under my command the game will lock up on me. So if I ended up clearing a section of space say in Solus but wanted to jump my forces to Meridian, the game would lock up while I was trying to place waypoints. Any fix for this.



Here's my System Specs

Dual Core Intel 3.0Mhs
2 gigs of memory
WD 250 gig HD
ATI 1900XTX video card
BFG Physix Card
WinXP Pro
Wireless Mic


Nick "Paradox" Parker

RE: In battle mission/waypoint planning lockup...

Posted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 3:40 am
by Dragonlead
Do you know how to post an errorlog? If so, post it here the next time it happens and we might be able to give you some insight.
If you don't know how to find the errorlog, just let me know and I can help.

V/R