Page 1 of 1

Where can I get War in the Pacific?

Posted: Mon Sep 25, 2000 7:10 am
by Louie the Toad
I dont have the original game. Does SSI still sell it. I have never seen it on sale at any software retailer.

Posted: Mon Sep 25, 2000 7:17 am
by moore4807
Originally posted by Louie the Toad:
I dont have the original game. Does SSI still sell it. I have never seen it on sale at any software retailer.
Louie
Nobody has War In The Pacific yet- still under construction by Gary Grigsby and Matrix...
However Pacific War (the original DOS based game) is available at www.theunderdogs.com
not so long ago I found it and renewed my career as a Warrior of the Eastern Hemisphere
Image
Good luck
Jim

Thanks Dragon- god, did I screw up every post last nite or what? Its www.underdogs.org

Arrrrghhhh!!!!!


[This message has been edited by moore4807 (edited September 25, 2000).]

Posted: Mon Sep 25, 2000 7:19 am
by Dragon
In the Forum is a thread named Copy of PACWAR. They name several good sources, plus updates.

Here are 2 that I noticed for a copy of PW
http://www.theunderdogs.org/ http://www.abandonwarering.com/

Enjoy



Posted: Mon Sep 25, 2000 5:24 pm
by Dragon
Moore

I am sure that if you made mistakes. It is becuase we all have been staying up far to late for PW to be realease. Staying up that extra couple of hours, checking the site a thousands times a day. You Know Image

Take care Get some rest Image

Dragon

Posted: Mon Sep 25, 2000 5:56 pm
by Bulldog61
Yea Dragon! Mite even have a bad case of PAC WAR flu if i found it posted just before work!