Page 1 of 1

Nordic OOB + TOE for 1989?

Posted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 7:03 am
by Ratbag55
I'm working on a scenario for Northern Europe set in 1988/89. Does anyone know where to get good OOB and TOEs for Norway and Finland för this period??

I've gotten everything I need on Sweden from TDG and I have used the "Nordic Light" scenario as a basis for Finnish and Norwegian OOBs and TOEs, but Nordic Light is set in 1992, so I was wondering if anyone knows of a source or if anyone who really knows the stuff would care to look at my data and maybe give me some feedback??

Thanks in advance!

Ratbag

RE: Nordic OOB + TOE for 1989?

Posted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 8:30 am
by Telumar
ORIGINAL: Ratbag55

I'm working on a scenario for Northern Europe set in 1988/89. Does anyone know where to get good OOB and TOEs for Norway and Finland för this period??

I've gotten everything I need on Sweden from TDG and I have used the "Nordic Light" scenario as a basis for Finnish and Norwegian OOBs and TOEs, but Nordic Light is set in 1992, so I was wondering if anyone knows of a source or if anyone who really knows the stuff would care to look at my data and maybe give me some feedback??

Thanks in advance!

Ratbag

Maybe you have a look at this site: http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/TOandEs/

RE: Nordic OOB + TOE for 1989?

Posted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 7:40 pm
by panzerpelle
I used parts of the two sources below in My Nordic Light scenario:
http://www.orbat.com/site/history/histo ... wpact.html
http://orbat.com/site/history/historica ... b1989.html

Use them with care they are not very accurate in some parts. I have some more info sitting on my hard drive. Contact me and I´ll help you.

RE: Nordic OOB + TOE for 1989?

Posted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 12:59 pm
by Telumar
Will it be a "classic" cold war scenario? I mean do you need something for the soviets?

RE: Nordic OOB + TOE for 1989?

Posted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 3:51 pm
by Ratbag55
ORIGINAL: Telumar

Will it be a "classic" cold war scenario? I mean do you need something for the soviets?

It will be a "classic" cold-war era scenario set in 1988/89. I really need som good OOBs for the soviet union, the information I have is a little scetchy. If you ahve som ething you could mail me please do so at ratbag@home.se

Thanks!

/Ratbag

RE: Nordic OOB + TOE for 1989?

Posted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 4:50 pm
by Telumar
ORIGINAL: Ratbag55

ORIGINAL: Telumar

Will it be a "classic" cold war scenario? I mean do you need something for the soviets?

It will be a "classic" cold-war era scenario set in 1988/89. I really need som good OOBs for the soviet union, the information I have is a little scetchy. If you ahve som ething you could mail me please do so at ratbag@home.se

Thanks!

/Ratbag

Mail sent. Check your inbox.