Page 1 of 1

Can't download! Begging for help!

Posted: Tue Sep 26, 2000 1:19 pm
by sulup
I'm hangin to play PACWAR but my stupid ISP doesn't like the idea of downloading anything from the Matrix FTP (Why of all places does my ISP fail me!). I will give my highest gratitudes to anyone who might like to help out a poor soul like myself by E-mailing me a copy!? E-mail address is included in Sulup's profile.

Thanking in advance...



[This message has been edited by sulup (edited September 26, 2000).]

Posted: Tue Sep 26, 2000 2:42 pm
by frank1970
I have done it yet, but don´t know if it worked.

Posted: Tue Sep 26, 2000 4:40 pm
by sulup
Originally posted by Frank:
I have done it yet, but don´t know if it worked.
Thank you Frank. I have read your E-mail. The game did not attach however. I have sent you an e-mail in person. You should read that.

Thank you.

Posted: Tue Sep 26, 2000 6:17 pm
by Dragon
Sulup

I tried to send it ot you , but I recived a reply back stating that the file was to large for you e-mail server. If you have another e-mail address, Let me know. I will resend it. You can reach me at cmctac@home.com.

Dragon

Posted: Tue Oct 03, 2000 12:42 pm
by frank1970
Sulup, do you have the game now?

Posted: Wed Oct 04, 2000 2:07 am
by sulup
Originally posted by Frank:
Sulup, do you have the game now?
Yes, I downloaded is from my school campus. It took just over a minute - downloading round 85,000 bytes per second!