Page 1 of 1
Question
Posted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 5:59 pm
by joblue
Although I think the manual is exhaustive, what it lacks is a tutorial walkthrough of the first few turns for each game level of difficulity. Its great to know what each button does, but in games of this magnitude (like WiTP), I sometimes start up a game and am like "now what?"....the AAR's help somewhat.
Joblue
RE: Question
Posted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 6:01 pm
by Gil R.
Have you seen the flash tutorial that comes with the game?
RE: Question
Posted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 6:17 pm
by rogeur
Yeah, that's a nice touch.
It's great stuff . [:)]
Saves you a lot of reading.
Ok , on to de rest of the manual.
RE: Question
Posted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 6:39 pm
by joblue
yes, I have....but again it seemed to me like an explanation of which buttons do what, and not much on the processs of playing the game
joblue