Page 1 of 1
How to get a screen capture of Pacwar?
Posted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 9:28 pm
by Skipjack
I have searched this forum for info on screen captures, and found one that recommended IrfanView or Capture by AnalogX. I have tried both but I can't get anything out of them, other than a completely black image file. Anyone have some tips how I can get an image of the game, short of using a digital camera?? [&:]
RE: How to get a screen capture of Pacwar?
Posted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 10:38 pm
by Marten
use dosbox with d-fend, run game at work umm.. i mean in a window mode, print screen, paste it into paint or something.
RE: How to get a screen capture of Pacwar?
Posted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 5:55 am
by Skipjack
Thanks, Marten, that did the trick. dosbox looks totally cool - maybe I can run the older versions of Pacwar in it [:D]
RE: How to get a screen capture of Pacwar?
Posted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 4:05 am
by Ranger-75
Hi, what is the d-fend switch for???