Page 1 of 1
Little improvements to PS 2008 UI
Posted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 9:17 pm
by puresimmer
I've been spending some time improving the navigability of the user interface for PS 2008. Here is a nice little example of a small addition that has really improved the interface for me. All screens will now have a little "Quick Links" section that you can use to jump to your modify roster screen, manage minor league roster dialog, and Team Front Office (well, you could always to the last one via the bottom menu, but it seemed like it belonged here too).
Here's a quick shot:

RE: Little improvements to PS 2008 UI
Posted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 11:16 pm
by PadresFan104
I like it.
RE: Little improvements to PS 2008 UI
Posted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 7:35 pm
by Amaroq
Sweet. Is it visible from the Manage Rosters and Lineups screen? I recall that one being full-screen..
RE: Little improvements to PS 2008 UI
Posted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 8:36 pm
by bigpapag
The quick links looks good Shaun would it be possable to let the user to set the quick links to go to what screens he wants. Example:
I could set mine to manage roster - manage minors - standings - games
And Amaroq could set his to: manage roster - manage minors - injuries - standings
in other words is it possible to let the user customize the quick links to their choices.
Big Papa Gil