Page 1 of 1
ArtilleryTutorial Scenarios - Help please
Posted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 5:30 pm
by Bose
It's been a number of years since I have play SP (the retail box version when it came out) and so much has changed. I started to go through the tutorials and it seems that the tutorial in the manual is not up to date with the scenario. Maybe I am just missing something here but they just don't seem to match (the options in the preferences seemed to have changed or renamed for example).
I am wondering if this has been updated.
The specific problem I am having has to do with when my artillery actually lands. The tutorial mentions that it will fall after each turn but I can't get it to fall after turn one. I understand how art. works and see the TOT in the art. box but I can't get it to match the tutorial. Any way in the preferences of decreasing TOT?
Sorry if this is confusing.
Bose
RE: ArtilleryTutorial Scenarios - Help please
Posted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 6:04 pm
by Alby
My advice is to go to
www.spwaw.com and join the academy...
there you have instructors and also tutorial type sceanrios to play, plus the academy combat league.
[:)]
RE: ArtilleryTutorial Scenarios - Help please
Posted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 9:17 pm
by Riun T
and most importantly the acadamy is up to date!!
RE: ArtilleryTutorial Scenarios - Help please
Posted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 11:03 pm
by sabrejack
Check out the Wiki project as well:
http://spwawwiki.eltacodiablos.com/index.php?title=Main_Page
I would highly recommend the Academy at
www.spwaw.com. If you get through that program and your game hasn't improved, then there's probably not much hope that it'll
ever get better!
RE: ArtilleryTutorial Scenarios - Help please
Posted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 1:31 am
by FlashfyreSP
ORIGINAL: Bose
It's been a number of years since I have play SP (the retail box version when it came out) and so much has changed. I started to go through the tutorials and it seems that the tutorial in the manual is not up to date with the scenario. Maybe I am just missing something here but they just don't seem to match (the options in the preferences seemed to have changed or renamed for example).
I am wondering if this has been updated.
The specific problem I am having has to do with when my artillery actually lands. The tutorial mentions that it will fall after each turn but I can't get it to fall after turn one. I understand how art. works and see the TOT in the art. box but I can't get it to match the tutorial. Any way in the preferences of decreasing TOT?
Sorry if this is confusing.
Bose
When you say you can't get it to fall Turn 1, have you tried entering the Bombardment screen and reassigning the artillery units to bombard again? If an artillery unit fires all its "shots" in one turn, it won't keep firing unless you tell it to continue.