Page 1 of 1

Japan AF and Cargo

Posted: Sun Dec 17, 2000 6:54 am
by KG_laugi
Hello, i am playing the japonese in couple PBME games, at this time i am doing good but i need more tankers and figthers squadron. Is it possible to create news one? I am in september 1943 and i this rate i am not sure i will have enoutgh tankers to go all the way the end of the war(They are well protected). As well, My factory are producing to many Dive bombers, is it a way to switch those factory to figthers(of course the factory do not give me this option)

Posted: Mon Dec 18, 2000 9:09 pm
by Nightcrawler
I think you are out of luck in both cases. I don't think there is any way to switch dive bomber production to fighters, or increase the your number of tankers.

Those are just two of the many limitations you have to live with as the Japanese.