Page 1 of 1

Multi Level Stadium Done:)

Posted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 6:48 pm
by local8h
Hey Guys

Wanted to share to MFB users a stadium i build. Its actually the Merenge Stadium i earlier build but i made it double decker. heres it is as a CFL field.

Image

RE: Multi Level Stadium Done:)

Posted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 6:49 pm
by local8h
Field view......

Image

RE: Multi Level Stadium Done:)

Posted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 6:50 pm
by local8h
Here it is as the Bengals Field

Image

RE: Multi Level Stadium Done:)

Posted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 6:52 pm
by local8h
Did a few adjustments and made it as a Dome for the Saints!

Image

RE: Multi Level Stadium Done:)

Posted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 6:54 pm
by local8h
Again im using GameSpace....
Heres last pix of the Saints Dome....

Image

RE: Multi Level Stadium Done:)

Posted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 7:15 pm
by DONMVP
That looks great , definately add more to the stadiums that our out there . Was checking all my teams last night , theres a couple , i had`nt made stadiums for out of the 80 in my one league . Here i thought i was nuts making so many uniforms since last march . I counted in my stadium file over 116 variantions of stadiums, ouch .

RE: Multi Level Stadium Done:)

Posted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 9:55 pm
by garysorrell
local8h, are there any good tutorials for learning Gamespace?
And, are you using Gamespace or Gamespace Light?

Im fairly handy with Blender, but I havent had much luck getting anything exported to DirectX that works in game.

RE: Multi Level Stadium Done:)

Posted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 12:37 am
by jrodsly
im glad my stadium name stuck. let's see the Key Lime Pies! lol.

RE: Multi Level Stadium Done:)

Posted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 1:07 am
by Lucas718
That looks awesome! I've been hoping someone would make some double decker stadiums. Will you upload both versions (with & without the dome) ?

RE: Multi Level Stadium Done:)

Posted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 3:14 am
by jrodsly
here's a question: will we see some Key Lime Pies unis? the plot thickens!

RE: Multi Level Stadium Done:)

Posted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 2:00 pm
by local8h
Hey Fellas,
Im using Game Space Light and also for Direct X editing a regular word pad will do.
Not sure if there are any tutorial(although i know theres one out there)i just learn it by experience.

I will upload both stadium as soon as i clean the files up and GET OVER MY ANGER AND SADNESS BIENG A CHARGER FAN, IT REALLY HURTS TO BE ONE...SAN DIEGO THE CITY HAS YET PRODUCE A CHAMPION PROFFESIONAL TEAM. I MAY WRITE SOMETHING AT THE RED ZONE ABOUT HOW I FEEL.....

Well atleast im alive and kicking[:)]

RE: Multi Level Stadium Done:)

Posted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 10:06 pm
by RVD
Hmm, I downloaded Game Space Light to try my hand at making a stadium, but It won't let me register to get a serial#. I go the registration page and get this error:

Provider error '80004005'

Unspecified error

/gamespace/include/database.asp, line 5

Does anyone know another way I can register and get the serial#???

Thanks,
RVD

RE: Multi Level Stadium Done:)

Posted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 10:32 pm
by Marauders
RVD,
 
The serial number is sent via email to the address you gave them prior to the download.
 
Note that GameSpace and TrueSpace have a pretty high learning curve.

RE: Multi Level Stadium Done:)

Posted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 12:06 am
by RVD
Hey Maurader,

Actually I just downloaded it off of C-Net's Download.com and when you install the prgram it has a link provided to register, but the link is not working. I just get the above error. So I tried to download again from Caligari's website and that doesn't work either.[:(]

RVD

RE: Multi Level Stadium Done:)

Posted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 11:26 am
by Marauders
So I tried to download again from Caligari's website and that doesn't work either.[:(]
 
Before you downloaded the program at the Caligari website, you should have filled out a name and email address form.  The serial number should have been sent to that email address.
 

RE: Multi Level Stadium Done:)

Posted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:40 pm
by RVD
ORIGINAL: Marauders
So I tried to download again from Caligari's website and that doesn't work either.[:(]

Before you downloaded the program at the Caligari website, you should have filled out a name and email address form.  The serial number should have been sent to that email address.

Nope, It was just an image link that said "Gamespace Light Free Download" on Caligeri's website.

RVD

RE: Multi Level Stadium Done:)

Posted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 11:11 pm
by local8h
ORIGINAL: RVD

ORIGINAL: Marauders
So I tried to download again from Caligari's website and that doesn't work either.[:(]

Before you downloaded the program at the Caligari website, you should have filled out a name and email address form.  The serial number should have been sent to that email address.

Nope, It was just an image link that said "Gamespace Light Free Download" on Caligeri's website.

RVD
Hmmm its been a while since i got GameSpace Light, but if i recall i got it from the website and just followed thier given instruction....

RE: Multi Level Stadium Done:)

Posted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 11:17 pm
by local8h
Anyhow, I just uploaded both stadium at fbmax http://www.fbmax.com/unsorted.asp

Now these stadiums may work slower on slower PC and Lower end Video Cards.But should work with medium and high end equiptments.

I started to not use any stadiums that has no 2d fans on my 32 plus stadiums. And also made them different from one of the others, from making my own to mix and matching buildings of the current ones[:)]

Well the files you should look for is Merenge Double Deck Dome and Merenge Double Deck Stadium....

Enjoy Guys as i'll be making more.....

RE: Multi Level Stadium Done:)

Posted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 2:26 pm
by grrncore
i wanted to thank you local8h for the contrubution of stadias in the maximum football community[:)] ive downloaded the double decker ones and so far they work great,ofcourse i have a pretty good video card.sorry bout the chargers dude.