New Pacwar Icon Converter
Posted: Fri Feb 23, 2001 1:56 am
I've uploaded to my website a new tool you can use to edit your Pacwar icons. IconMap 1.0 is a standalone program created using VB 5.0 (you don't need Microsoft Excel this time!). IconMap will convert the Pacwar symbol files (.SYM) into bitmaps that you can edit with your favorite paint program. When you've finished modifying the bitmap, IconMap will convert the bitmap back into Pacwar symbol format.
IconMap will work on aircraft, ship, and map icon files. It also works equally well with Carrier Strike and War In Russia symbol files.
I must thank Nick Papp for his suggestion to create such a tool.
Here's where you can download IconMap 1.0 for free:
http://home.earthlink.net/~tmflood/page2.html
Regards,
Rich Dionne
IconMap will work on aircraft, ship, and map icon files. It also works equally well with Carrier Strike and War In Russia symbol files.
I must thank Nick Papp for his suggestion to create such a tool.
Here's where you can download IconMap 1.0 for free:
http://home.earthlink.net/~tmflood/page2.html
Regards,
Rich Dionne