Page 1 of 1
Injured Leaders
Posted: Thu Mar 01, 2001 12:29 am
by underdog
I just had one of my leaders wounded in combat. (Raizo Tanaka no less, so I am obviously anxious to get him back) I assume wounded leaders must come back sometime, otherwise it would be no different than KIA leaders. My question is: How long do they stay wounded? Is it a random or fixed amount of time? Roughly how much time are we talking about, several weeks, several months or several years?
I should have spent more money on medical research instead of developing Okha bombs!
[This message has been edited by underdog (edited February 28, 2001).]
Posted: Thu Mar 01, 2001 2:14 am
by Mike Wood
Hello...
They are usually available again in 6 to 12 months.
Bye...
Michael Wood
Originally posted by underdog:
I just had one of my leaders wounded in combat. (Raizo Tanaka no less, so I am obviously anxious to get him back) I assume wounded leaders must come back sometime, otherwise it would be no different than KIA leaders. My question is: How long do they stay wounded? Is it a random or fixed amount of time? Roughly how much time are we talking about, several weeks, several months or several years?
I should have spent more money on medical research instead of developing Okha bombs!
[This message has been edited by underdog (edited February 28, 2001).]
Posted: Thu Mar 01, 2001 6:29 pm
by underdog
Thanks!
Posted: Fri Mar 02, 2001 4:31 pm
by Mika Väliviita
Something I've noticed is that mostly the leaders are killed/wounded by "friendly fire". When you send a bombardment tf to pound the enemy and your own land commander is killed, don't you just wonder what the heck was he doing behind enemy lines? Since the troop losses are always from the enemy. And the same with air attacks, I've seen more of my own killed than the enemy, which makes me think there's a wrong index used somewhere in the code.
Mika V