CHS scen 155 players wanted
Posted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 2:16 am
I've been away from the forum for a long time, but now I'm ready for new battles. I'm looking for a couple of opponents one Allied and one Japanese. I can usually do at least one turn a day.
Here are my proposed settings:
CHS scen 155
Sub doctrines both off
Fow on
Advanced weather on
Allied damage control on
Historical first turn off
PDU on
Vary setup on
Dec 7 surprise on
Reinforcements fixed
I'm open to discuss house rules, but the fewer, the better
Pm or mail me if interested
Here are my proposed settings:
CHS scen 155
Sub doctrines both off
Fow on
Advanced weather on
Allied damage control on
Historical first turn off
PDU on
Vary setup on
Dec 7 surprise on
Reinforcements fixed
I'm open to discuss house rules, but the fewer, the better
Pm or mail me if interested