Page 1 of 1
Looking for opponet(s) for PBEM ....
Posted: Sat Jun 23, 2001 11:06 am
by dmeans
Like the Marines I'm looking a few good men (or women) to play PacWar by email.

Drop me a line if interested....
Regards,
PacWarrior
Posted: Wed Jul 04, 2001 9:09 am
by dmeans
I want to thank all those offering to play PacWar by email. I must say I was surprised by the number of offers.
But as of right now I have all I can handle. I'm playing 4 separate games at once.
Regards,
PacWarrior
Posted: Thu Jul 05, 2001 8:24 am
by 1089
Hey! I just responded to your game request at online Gamer, and then I come here and find you have all the games you need. Anyone else want to play by email? I'd like to play Campaign '42 without the historic move, so both sides have something to do. I'd take either side to start, but I'd pefer the Japanese. They have a tougher time of it, and no recovery from mistakes.
Posted: Thu Jul 05, 2001 9:23 am
by dmeans
Yes, I had registered at MilitaryGamerOnline Opponents Resistry to start a game. But when I registered it said I would be mailed a password. I did get an email welcopme message but no password. I can not access the game request. I have tried to register but it says my email address is already used. I have 2 messages sent to their help desk, but have no answer.
Regards,
PacWarrior
Posted: Fri Jul 06, 2001 6:20 am
by 1089
Originally posted by PacWarrior:
Yes, I had registered at MilitaryGamerOnline Opponents Resistry to start a game. But when I registered it said I would be mailed a password. I did get an email welcopme message but no password. I can not access the game request. I have tried to register but it says my email address is already used. I have 2 messages sent to their help desk, but have no answer.
Regards,
PacWarrior
Yes, the same thing happened to me. Just reregister using the same info as when you first registered, and it will ask for the real PacWarrior to please stand up. Click on the Yes (forgot password), and they will send another email, this time with the password.
hope this helps,
kp
Posted: Fri Jul 06, 2001 9:13 pm
by Dan in Toledo
I'd like to play be email. I'm not sure how but it sounds cool.