Page 1 of 1

Is this normal...?

Posted: Sun Jul 01, 2001 12:44 pm
by dmeans
I had a couple of APDs at Pearl who were just taking up space. So I loaded a USMC Def BN, size 30 on them and sent them to a Island. Well since they didn't hold the BN
in one trip I send them back and forth. Each time they got back to Pearl the remainder of the BN had grown to large to carry all of. I don't know how many trip they finally made but that BN grow to 255 Inf and the number of guns was still growing when I stopped them. Is this normal? :confused:

Posted: Sun Jul 01, 2001 8:29 pm
by cyberwop
Yes, when you divide a LCU the parent unit will grow back to original size. Like a star fish:-]

Posted: Mon Jul 02, 2001 4:02 am
by dmeans
cyberwop
Matrix Recruit
Member # 3219
posted July 01, 2001 12:29 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yes, when you divide a LCU the parent unit will grow back to original size. Like a star fish:-]
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yes I Know. But the unit that grew to 255 was the spawned unit. When I first landed a load on the island they took the name 1/3 USMC Def BN. The parent unit stopped growing at 30 but the spawned unit did not. I should mention that I didn't divide the parent unit, I just loaded what would fit each time. If you have a little time you can build a BN into a DIV+ size unit. :)

Regards,
PacWarrior