Page 1 of 1
time frame for latest patch
Posted: Wed Aug 01, 2001 7:56 am
by mas27
Is there a target date for the release of latest patch?

Posted: Wed Aug 01, 2001 9:14 am
by David Heath
I do not expect there will be a patch any time soon. Work is going on with Uncommon Valor and War in the Pacific.
Posted: Wed Aug 01, 2001 8:18 pm
by Longstreet_slith
I am confused -- I thought Major Tom was on the verge of having this patch, discussed at length here regarding the numerous changes, almost ready to be released. Please clarify!

Posted: Thu Aug 02, 2001 12:47 am
by Major Tom
No, since my last computer crash, along with my summer job, I have not had quite enough time to complete the patch as I thought. I lost everything that I have worked on since 2.2 two months ago, which I spent 6 months working on in the first place. So don't expect it soon. At the earliest in September, at the latest... ?
I mentioned specific changes that I made working on the single OBC file. This one is about 50% done. HOWEVER, once I get the OBC41 file done, I have to rework all of the others, which will not take quite as long, but will take a while.
Posted: Thu Aug 02, 2001 1:33 am
by Dunedain
Moral of the story? Always backup important files off your hard drive
on a regular basis.

Posted: Thu Aug 02, 2001 4:47 am
by MacCready
Amen