Page 1 of 1

Income

Posted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 12:16 am
by tiredoftryingnames
I'm missing something simple I know. The income numbers didn't add up to me. I made a scenario that had 0 for every resource in every province and 0 buildings in any province so they were getting no production what so ever. First turn before any governors actions are in effect both sides are getting 100+ income with the Union getting slightly more. The other resources are 0. On the Nation screen it's just listed as National Income but the cities and provinces are producing 0. Is there a base money value somewhere for each side?

RE: Income

Posted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 12:20 am
by tiredoftryingnames
I just clicked the ecomomy report and answered my own question. Provinces with no cities produce 2 money a turn while provinces with cities rely on the base amount from the provinces file and the buildings.