Page 1 of 1

Downloaded mods?

Posted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 2:35 am
by Pford
I must be missing something.... I downloaded of the few campaign mods and extracted them to the plug-in folder. How do I make them appear on the battle list?

RE: Downloaded mods?

Posted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 2:45 am
by Andrew Williams
Use ModSwap from the Command Centre to install the plugins.

RE: Downloaded mods?

Posted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 2:59 am
by Pford
Thanks for the reply. I click on ModSwap and...nothing. (?)

RE: Downloaded mods?

Posted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 3:04 am
by Future
ORIGINAL: Pford

Thanks for the reply. I click on ModSwap and...nothing. (?)

Please check that the mods are indeed installed into the plugin folder. See the below. Please confirm if you see this in yours?


Image

RE: Downloaded mods?

Posted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 3:39 am
by Andrew Williams
open modswap
 
File\install
 
choose your mod
 
 
you may have to navigate to your \close combat\plugins folder
 
 

RE: Downloaded mods?

Posted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 3:38 am
by 1stSgt
Please forgive me if I am doing this incorrectly. I don't mean to be pestering you with this problem. I have posted the issue a couple of times via different emails/forums. I haven't used a forum like this before.

I have the same problem as this fellow pford. Nothing happens when I click Mod Swap in Command Center. The only mods showing in the plugins folder is the MMCCIIIMultiplayer and teh Poland39 mod, which I installed. I have reinstalled the game (digital download) twice.

Thanks in advance!

RE: Downloaded mods?

Posted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 5:23 am
by Andrew Williams
Run this on your Pc
 
CloseCombatCC.exe from your support folder
 
C:\Program Files\Close Combat\Close Combat III\Support\CloseCombatCC.exe