Page 1 of 1
No, I didnt feel like playing this game in the near future!
Posted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 5:22 pm
by antsha62
Hmmm, when I wish upon a patch... make no differnce when we ask.... anything your heart desires.... excluding the fact the patch will not come anytime soon!
HI HO, HI HO, wheres the patch I know?..... HI HO, HI HO!
Seems to me General Lee that General Matrix has a case of the SLOWS!
They don't need guns... they can roll FOF patches down on us all day long!
Well friend, I'm afraid if no one knows about the patch up yonder then will just haft ta hang ya.[X(]
Mr. Lincoln, Mac won't go forward without the patch!
Dont make me go all John Wilkes Booth on ya Abe....
When we gonna get the patch Colonel Shaw?
I hear they got cornbread and even some shoes and patches up there
Lee to the Rear!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We Texans will retrieve that patch!
General Burnside, how many more charges before we stop trying to get that damn patch?
Onry little Matrix Cuss, do you honestly think you can keep 600 FOF gamers from having getting their patch?
Give them the bayonet....[:@]
[8|]
RE: No, I didnt feel like playing this game in the near future!
Posted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 5:29 pm
by antsha62
I know why it is taking so long.... Ron Maxwell is putting the finishing touches on it along with Ken Burns!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![:'(]
RE: No, I didnt feel like playing this game in the near future!
Posted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 9:42 pm
by christof139
I know why it is taking so long.... Ron Maxwell is putting the finishing touches on it along with Ken Burns!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Who's Ron Maxwell?? Chris
RE: No, I didnt feel like playing this game in the near future!
Posted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 9:51 pm
by Walloc
The director of the movie: Gettysburg
Well i assume its him that is thought of, since he is mentioned along side Kenneth Burns
http://www.ronmaxwell.com/
Kind regards,
Rasmus
RE: No, I didnt feel like playing this game in the near future!
Posted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 9:58 pm
by christof139
The director of the movie: Gettysburg
Well i assume its him that is thought of, since he is mentioned along side Kenneth Burns
http://www.ronmaxwell.com/
Kind regards,
Rasmus
Oh, OK and thanx. I was thinking of something like that. I was actually watching the first part of the movie Gettysburg today by coincidence.
Chris
RE: No, I didnt feel like playing this game in the near future!
Posted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 10:23 pm
by Curious
It's been established beyond an unreasonable unscientific doubt that asking when the patch/update will be released pushes out the release by 1d3 amount of time. So now we have to wait 1d3 minutes/hours/days longer. Uncommon patience is an uncommon virtue.
CB
RE: No, I didnt feel like playing this game in the near future!
Posted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 10:41 pm
by freeboy
It is threads like this that allow me to realize that my sanity is not in doubt[:D]
RE: No, I didnt feel like playing this game in the near future!
Posted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 11:23 pm
by christof139
Hmmm, when I wish upon a patch... make no differnce when we ask.... anything your heart desires.... excluding the fact the patch will not come anytime soon!
HI HO, HI HO, wheres the patch I know?..... HI HO, HI HO!
Seems to me General Lee that General Matrix has a case of the SLOWS!
They don't need guns... they can roll FOF patches down on us all day long!
Well friend, I'm afraid if no one knows about the patch up yonder then will just haft ta hang ya.
Mr. Lincoln, Mac won't go forward without the patch!
Dont make me go all John Wilkes Booth on ya Abe....
When we gonna get the patch Colonel Shaw?
I hear they got cornbread and even some shoes and patches up there
Lee to the Rear!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We Texans will retrieve that patch!
General Burnside, how many more charges before we stop trying to get that damn patch?
Onry little Matrix Cuss, do you honestly think you can keep 600 FOF gamers from having getting their patch?
Give them the bayonet....
Set them to steamng up Sabine Pass, there they will get a cannonball shot up their a**. [X(]
Chris [>:][>:][>:]