Page 1 of 1
Allied Opponent Wanted (closed)
Posted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 2:17 am
by janushm
Opponent needed, long game, scen 15, house rules will be agreed upon once ive found my victim.
Ill try to put out at least 1 or 2 turns a day.
RE: Allied Opponent Wanted
Posted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 10:13 am
by saj42
Would you consider one of the mods - BigB v1.31 scen 192 Extended map (mod of scen 15) ???
I haven't played stock for at least a year. Oh and this would be my first PBEM.
**I won't have computer access until Monday night. I'll get back to you ASAP**
RE: Allied Opponent Wanted
Posted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 7:11 am
by Badnews
Hello. Can we start the game?
What is the house rules?
RE: Allied Opponent Wanted
Posted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 8:39 pm
by janushm
hold your horses! ive got enough opponents