Page 1 of 1

allied newbie looking for game

Posted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 2:33 am
by Hikaru
Hey, all, I'm a moderately-skilled UV player who's looking to get into WiTP multiplayer... Played a couple games as the Allies, so I'm not terrible, but I'm still looking for somebody that won't have me beaten in '42. [8|]

I'm taking some time off school, so I anticipate being able to turn out about a turn a day, possibly more on weekends. I'm running stock at the moment, but would be happy to consider any mods or house rules you have to suggest. Let me know if there's any Japanese opponents out there!


RE: allied newbie looking for game

Posted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 12:15 pm
by Martti
I believe I could fit one more game into my schedule. I have some experience playing as japanese (mostly about hordes of allied 4e bombers leveling my bases...), but would not consider myself skilled. I would like to play either a full game or a full-map scenario. I currently have stock game and like playing with minimal house rules, though that can be negotiated.

RE: allied newbie looking for game

Posted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 2:36 pm
by Hikaru
Reply/PM sent, thanks for the interest!