Page 1 of 5

OT - What is your pleasure ? (drink wise)

Posted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 4:20 am
by MineSweeper
Mine...some good old Kentucky Bourbon - no noise (Jim Beam)
Beer wise - Red Stripe (Excellent Jamaican Beer)
BTW - My Lab likes Red Stripe as well - when he can get it....LOL

RE: OT - What is your pleasure ? (drink wise)

Posted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 5:23 am
by Ron Saueracker
right now...I'm ticked off so anything goes.[:@][:)]

RE: OT - What is your pleasure ? (drink wise)

Posted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 5:31 am
by pauk
Mine is Cuba libre (Coke with white Havana club rum and limes)

Beer: Pilsner urquell, Stella Artois

RE: OT - What is your pleasure ? (drink wise)

Posted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 5:34 am
by MineSweeper
Excellent choice Pauk....[:)]

RE: OT - What is your pleasure ? (drink wise)

Posted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 5:35 am
by MineSweeper
Ron, how about some PBRs and some Country Club Malt Liquor chasers....LOL [;)]

RE: OT - What is your pleasure ? (drink wise)

Posted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 5:49 am
by shangrila
I like:
Guiness, Stella , Blackened Voodoo

I like Strongbow in the Summer (Hard Cider)

I love: B&B , Makers Mark, Scotch (Seperately [:D] )

RE: OT - What is your pleasure ? (drink wise)

Posted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 6:11 am
by MineSweeper
Makers Mark - excellent Bourbon......neat and sweet

RE: OT - What is your pleasure ? (drink wise)

Posted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 6:39 am
by MineSweeper




Image

RE: OT - What is your pleasure ? (drink wise)

Posted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 6:59 am
by afspret
Beer--Bud Light, Coors Light, Fosters, or Red Stripe (last two are kinda expensive here in the states)
Other--Anything with rum
Old Standby--Margarita
If nothing else is available--Vodka
In my young, dumb and full of it days-- Jack, tequila, & SOJU (Korean hard stuff)
The last three usually (but not always) led to a lot of prayin' at the porcelain gods!

RE: OT - What is your pleasure ? (drink wise)

Posted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 7:09 am
by MineSweeper
Coors Light is a good reserve.....no dissapointments with that selection....I like it!!!

RE: OT - What is your pleasure ? (drink wise)

Posted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 7:37 am
by Przemcio231
I advise you to try "Wyborowa Apple" a Polish Vodka or just "Wyborowa" in pure form... cool it down in the freezer and there is nothing like it[:D]

RE: OT - What is your pleasure ? (drink wise)

Posted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 7:57 am
by MineSweeper
Przemcio - I like your wording "I advise you to try" Cool way of tempting people to try this.......[;)]

RE: OT - What is your pleasure ? (drink wise)

Posted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 9:34 am
by wdolson
I'm not much of a drinker. Never have been.

However, I would never pass up Chateau Haut Brion. Last August we opened a 1984 bottle of the stuff. Makes every other wine I've ever had taste like bat pee in comparison. [:)]

At the moment I'm trying to get rid of the taste of an herbal tincture I just took. The stuff is 80 proof and tastes like dandelion vodka. Blech!

Bill

RE: OT - What is your pleasure ? (drink wise)

Posted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 10:29 am
by captskillet
Jack Dan and a little water is fine............beer wise Cerveza (good Mexican beer).........Pauli Girl (Achtung) or even a Bud.........now for pure buzz factor there's nothing like Harrison County white lighting [;)] [:D] !!

RE: OT - What is your pleasure ? (drink wise)

Posted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 10:35 am
by Andy Mac
Talisker and Glayva (not together)

RE: OT - What is your pleasure ? (drink wise)

Posted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 11:36 am
by m10bob
Gin and tonic (Fleischman's or Gordon's)
John Daniels [8D]
Sam Adams or Beck's dark bier(beer).

RE: OT - What is your pleasure ? (drink wise)

Posted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 12:35 pm
by tocaff
You guys are killing me!  Here in Brasil anything imported is taxed very heavily so even if I could find my favorites to drink they would cost a fortune.  [:@]  I've had to adapt and have the occasional treat when I visit Sao Paulo where there's a bar with European imports that make the trip heavenly.

RE: OT - What is your pleasure ? (drink wise)

Posted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 12:39 pm
by sprior
Highland Park or Glenmorangie

Boddingtons or an ice cold Corona

RE: OT - What is your pleasure ? (drink wise)

Posted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 1:03 pm
by Yava
Pilsner urquel, Guiness
Gin + Tonic
or some vodka...[:)]

RE: OT - What is your pleasure ? (drink wise)

Posted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 1:21 pm
by denisonh
Guinness is my beverage of choice

Beer-Shiner Bock or Dos Equis
Hard liquor - MacAllan straight with a single ice cube, although a little Jameson or Maker's Mark always hit the spot