Page 1 of 1
adjust screen brightness
Posted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 9:27 pm
by wfm
Been quite a while since I have played and seem to remember that there was a way to adjust brightness but cannot remember how. Anyone know?
Thanks
RE: adjust screen brightness
Posted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 10:02 pm
by KG Erwin
Hmm-- I thought it could only be done in adjustments to your video-card settings. Is it too dark for you?
RE: adjust screen brightness
Posted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 11:05 pm
by wfm
It is viewable, just prefer it a little brighter. Could do it with the video card but hate messing with settings everytime I want to play a quick battle. It might be some other war game I am thinking of, old age does that.
RE: adjust screen brightness
Posted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 3:51 am
by JEB Davis
Usually, a computer's monitor will have its own brightness / contrast settings (typically using buttons, sometimes dials hidden under the front edge of the monitor, or inside a small panel with a door on it). That's what I use, but perhaps your monitor does not have these functions. Just a thought...