Page 1 of 1

PDS black screen

Posted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 7:45 pm
by Wilmore
When I try to make a new play or alter an existing one I recieve the black screen asking me to press F9 to return. I can not send any commands. Once I go into after snap if I click on any player I go to the black screen Does any body know what I am doing wrong?

RE: PDS black screen

Posted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 7:46 pm
by David Winter
What version of the game are you using?
 
thanks

RE: PDS black screen

Posted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 5:12 am
by Wilmore
I bought the game last week and downloaded the latest patch then reinstalled

RE: PDS black screen

Posted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 5:14 am
by Wilmore
1.3.149 is the version

RE: PDS black screen

Posted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 11:41 pm
by David Winter
Hi.
 
 This thread may solve the problem:
 
 http://www.matrixgames.com/forums/tm.asp?m=1441989
 
thanks
David
 

RE: PDS black screen

Posted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 5:20 am
by Wilmore
Thank you david that did it