Page 1 of 1
Game play question..
Posted: Wed May 02, 2007 12:07 am
by docpaul
One thing I loved with Pacwar was the turns..they were 1 week I believe. If you play WIP at 1 week turns what is it like? Is it similar? I am enjoying the 1 day turns but the going is slow at times. What timescale do you all enjoy the most?
Thanks!
RE: Game play question..
Posted: Wed May 02, 2007 12:11 am
by Yamato hugger
You can play 1, 2, or 3 day turns. I have never played more than 1 day turns personally, but there are those that play 2 day and love it.
RE: Game play question..
Posted: Wed May 02, 2007 1:43 am
by Blackwatch_it
1 day turn is the best option IMO becuase gives you the better control over the action going on.
For example if you choose 2 days game turn and issue a shock attack order it will last for the two days and it could have really bad conseguences[:-]
RE: Game play question..
Posted: Wed May 02, 2007 2:38 am
by RUPD3658
I like 2 day turns. Makes the game go faster while at the same time slowing down the pace of the action. Also makes you have to think a turn ahead like chess.