Page 1 of 1

Stats

Posted: Sat May 05, 2007 4:45 am
by 22sec
The biggest thing I would like from a stat point of view is if the play is a run, and the QB is tackled for a loss the game currently counts this as a sack. Would like to see this changed to only counting sacks on passing plays.

Also I've noticed a difference between tackles given credit for, and tackles in the actual play by play log. I've got evidence of this if you want to see it.

RE: Stats

Posted: Sat May 05, 2007 5:34 pm
by David Winter
The biggest thing I would like from a stat point of view is if the play is a run, and the QB is tackled for a loss the game currently counts this as a sack. Would like to see this changed to only counting sacks on passing plays.
 
The game does do this. Sacks are only awarded if the play was designed as a passing play. If the play was designed as a running play, it's not a sack.
 
thanks

RE: Stats

Posted: Sat May 05, 2007 6:06 pm
by 22sec
I will have to double checl, but.........

BTW, keep at it Dave[&o]