Page 1 of 1

menu buttons are missing please help

Posted: Tue Nov 06, 2001 9:21 am
by Spartan
i can start a game just fine, but after about
2-5 minutes of playing all the buttons disappear and there is no more sound. i can still move the units around. please help

thanks in advance

Posted: Tue Nov 06, 2001 1:13 pm
by Resisti
I cannot help you directly, but I remember about someone else having exactly the same problem few weeks ago who posted here for help,too.
Scroll down and you should find the thread.

Posted: Tue Nov 06, 2001 7:18 pm
by Christian Blex
I had the same problem some month ago, after upgrading Spwaw to Ver. 6.1. I asked for help and got a lot of nice advices. Unfortunately, none of them was succesful. So in a last desperate appempt, in deleted my OS (Win 98 SE, on my computer for around a year) and installed Win ME. Everything is o.k now. I don't believe that you have to install Win Me, because on an older computer of mine Spwaw runs quite fine with Win 98. Just try to reinstall your current OS.