Page 1 of 1

Axis opponent wanted

Posted: Fri May 18, 2007 4:29 pm
by AirGriff
Looking for an intermediate or less experienced Japanese opponent. I've played a handful of pbem games, so I'd say I'm intermediate at best. I haven't played in a while, though.

I'd like to play the AB map or standard map 115 or 15 scenario. I'm open to discuss most any house rules.

I can typically do one turn a day, sometimes more and sometimes less. I usually send turns between 7 a.m. and noon Chicago time.

RE: Axis opponent wanted

Posted: Sat May 19, 2007 11:02 am
by LTC B
Would you consider using NIK MOD and 2day turns? I've played two PBEM games as the Allied, one still going. It would be my first try as the Japanese.

RE: Axis opponent wanted

Posted: Sat May 19, 2007 12:29 pm
by AirGriff
I don't have the Nik mod, and I'd be a bit nervous about 2 day turns. Do you have the standard AB map?

RE: Axis opponent wanted

Posted: Sat May 19, 2007 1:08 pm
by LTC B
PM sent

RE: Axis opponent wanted

Posted: Sat May 19, 2007 7:06 pm
by allsports427
Hi I'm looking for my first pbm matrix version game have played Grigsby's game for 10 years and matrix 1 yr solo Tom Piper allsports427 @yahoo.com