Page 1 of 1

Just got Lost Victories, should I do fresh install

Posted: Thu Jan 10, 2002 3:07 am
by wmosner
Is it best to uninstall old version and do fresh install of 7.0 or just overwrite SPWAW? Amazingly enough, I got the CD on exact day email said I would.

Posted: Thu Jan 10, 2002 6:32 am
by Supervisor
You can do an overwrite with no problems execpt if you have personally modified files you don't want touched. Depending which Mega you own the prefered installation sequence is:

SPWAW 5.x with MCNA
SPWAW 7 with Watchtower
SPWAW 7 with LV
David Heath did a thread on this and suggested this because LV has a special OOB that (Norway I think) that would have been overwritten and replaced with an older OOB. Click here to see the full thread
Getting all the MegaCampaigns to work together

[ January 09, 2002: Message edited by: gmenfan ]</p>