Page 1 of 2

If this isn't BS I don't know what is BS...Paris Hilton goes home!!

Posted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 7:19 pm
by ravinhood
http://channels.isp.netscape.com/news/s ... loc=NI-ne2

Boy this really pissed me off. Celebreties and the rich and famous get away with murder (remember O.J.?) Medical conditions my ass, others have been in jail with medical conditions and they served their time. She had already got 22 days knocked off the origional sentence of 45 days, now, after only 3 days in jail 2 of which weren't really in there (processing and turning herself in) and she gets to go home. No wonder some other people go off the deep end and do some drastic things in life, stuff like this could sure push them that's for sure. Hell I think I'll go rob a bank and claim I'm ILL. lol

RE: If this isn't BS I don't know what is BS...Paris Hilton goes home!!

Posted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 7:34 pm
by Capt. Harlock
If it makes you feel any better, she's now under house arrest, and has to do the ankle bracelet routine. And, cross your fingers for the conviction of Phil Spector!

RE: If this isn't BS I don't know what is BS...Paris Hilton goes home!!

Posted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 7:48 pm
by Warfare1
I think Paris is suffering from the medical condition, known in Latin as:

Fearus of Rapitus in Prisonus

RE: If this isn't BS I don't know what is BS...Paris Hilton goes home!!

Posted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 7:49 pm
by JeF
Damned, sh*t's everywhere !
Can we please stop talking about the b*tch !

Thank you

JeF.
PS: I know I shouldn't waste so many electrons, but I couldn't resist.

RE: If this isn't BS I don't know what is BS...Paris Hilton goes home!!

Posted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 12:03 am
by Arctic Blast
DESPISE...HER...EXISTENCE.[:@]

RE: If this isn't BS I don't know what is BS...Paris Hilton goes home!!

Posted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 12:18 am
by Brigz
ORIGINAL: Capt. Harlock

If it makes you feel any better, she's now under house arrest, and has to do the ankle bracelet routine. And, cross your fingers for the conviction of Phil Spector!
Yeah, poor thing. She has to stay holed up in her multi-million dollar mansion with servants and anything she wants just a phone call away. Sorry, but it doesn't make me feel any better. If any one of us common people were in prison and complained about our psychological trauma, we would be sent to the prison psychiatric ward, not home.

RE: If this isn't BS I don't know what is BS...Paris Hilton goes home!!

Posted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 12:27 am
by Neilster
Now come on...she does have a rash. [:-][:D]

As usual, one rule for the rich and famous; another for the rest of us. She'll probably bring out a new line of ankle bracelets. Maybe we'll get lucky and a 50cm meteorite will hit her house doing about 40 000 km/h.

Cheers, Neilster

RE: If this isn't BS I don't know what is BS...Paris Hilton goes home!!

Posted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 2:24 am
by Twotribes
Judge has ordered her back into court, he was NOT happy with the Sheriff. Seems he specifically said she COULD NOT serve at home.

RE: If this isn't BS I don't know what is BS...Paris Hilton goes home!!

Posted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 2:43 am
by Neilster
ORIGINAL: Twotribes

Judge has ordered her back into court, he was NOT happy with the Sheriff. Seems he specifically said she COULD NOT serve at home.
Sounds like the sheriff might have picked up that rash. [:'(]

Cheers, Neilster

RE: If this isn't BS I don't know what is BS...Paris Hilton goes home!!

Posted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 2:57 am
by sol_invictus
Yeah, this blows. Of course, everyone realizes that money brings perks, but this is just so blatant and in the face of the nation. It really make a mockery of the American justice system.[:@]

RE: If this isn't BS I don't know what is BS...Paris Hilton goes home!!

Posted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 8:37 am
by Marc von Martial
I hope for nation wide prision revolts, big time. Seriously.

This is beyond believe.

RE: If this isn't BS I don't know what is BS...Paris Hilton goes home!!

Posted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 11:24 am
by Gibbon

It's a shame, I can't believe they actually did that... [X(][:@]

RE: If this isn't BS I don't know what is BS...Paris Hilton goes home!!

Posted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 12:09 pm
by Maiq
Relax.[8D]

She's not even on my radar screen. I don't care about her because she can have no impact on my life.

If everybody would stop paying attention people like her would disappear from the media

RE: If this isn't BS I don't know what is BS...Paris Hilton goes home!!

Posted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 12:15 pm
by Terl
I liked this quote over at Fox News:
What kind of justice is it to be confined to your mansion for 40 days? If I break the law, can I be confined to her mansion?

RE: If this isn't BS I don't know what is BS...Paris Hilton goes home!!

Posted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 12:23 pm
by Mobius
I think they kicked her out of jail because she was a bad influence on the other prisoners there.[:-]

RE: If this isn't BS I don't know what is BS...Paris Hilton goes home!!

Posted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 12:24 pm
by robpost3
My greatest fear is that she may reproduce.

RE: If this isn't BS I don't know what is BS...Paris Hilton goes home!!

Posted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 12:45 pm
by String
Image

RE: If this isn't BS I don't know what is BS...Paris Hilton goes home!!

Posted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 12:47 pm
by robpost3
Heavens to Mergatrode say it aint so!!!![X(]

RE: If this isn't BS I don't know what is BS...Paris Hilton goes home!!

Posted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 1:01 pm
by HansBolter
I heard a rumor that the prosecutor is demanding that the prison officials who let her go be held in contempt of court[X(]

RE: If this isn't BS I don't know what is BS...Paris Hilton goes home!!

Posted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 1:11 pm
by Marauders
Paris literally grew up in the penthouse rooms of Hilton hotels.  She can't handle a jail cell.  That's too darn bad.
 
Welcome to the real world, and get over it, Paris.  Get back to jail like the little people!