Page 1 of 1

'Great Invasions'

Posted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 9:05 pm
by Hertston
Has anybody played 'Great Invasions' and if so, what do you think? I see that AGEOD are now selling the game by direct download for a very reasonable price, and it looks rather fun.

RE: 'Great Invasions'

Posted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 8:43 am
by ravinhood
Just an FYI Herston. I don't know what AGEOD is selling it for. But, Amazon has it for $29.99 with free shipping now.

RE: 'Great Invasions'

Posted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 4:07 pm
by Gibbon
You've been screwed. AGEod price is even lower.

RE: 'Great Invasions'

Posted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 5:52 pm
by ravinhood
Is the AGEod price just for direct download or does that include the box, cd and printed manual? And I haven't been screwed I didn't buy it, just saw the price of it had been reduced by $10 is all. ;) It's not in my range until it's below $20 and most of the time below $10. ;)

RE: 'Great Invasions'

Posted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 6:02 pm
by decaro
ORIGINAL: Hertston
Has anybody played 'Great Invasions' and if so, what do you think? I see that AGEOD are now selling the game by direct download for a very reasonable price, and it looks rather fun.

Since no one answered this, one review compared GI to EU3, but with a more difficult interface.
The reviewer said it was hard to manage several nations at one time.