Page 1 of 1

Mouse issues

Posted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 1:51 pm
by garysorrell
Just curious if anyone has reported or experienced mouse issues.

During a game this morning, I was calling plays for my team and was using the mouse. During play selection on offense I tried to flip a play and got the purple 'F9 to continue' error.
I dont remember exactly but it said something about select play.

When I hit F9 the game continued, but from that point on I would occasionally get a windows border blink in and out. Almost like Windows Explorer was trying to show thru. I had nothing else open, and was in full screen mode, not windowed.

Other than that, all went as it should.

RE: Mouse issues

Posted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 7:10 am
by highquality
I am having problems using the mouse as a controller as well.  When I try to flip a formation it just does nothing.

RE: Mouse issues

Posted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 4:58 pm
by Marauders
I am having problems using the mouse as a controller as well.  When I try to flip a formation it just does nothing.
 
Are you trying to flip via the keyboard or mouse? 

RE: Mouse issues

Posted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 5:35 pm
by David Winter
Hi.
 
Please check your mouse driver settings. Some mouse drivers, like those from logitech, kensington, and microsoft change the default action of the middle button from 'middle-click' to some other function (launch a web page or something like that).
 
thanks
David