Page 1 of 1

download the 15.etc MB patch

Posted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 6:23 pm
by awaterman
Is there anyone encountering trouble downloading the patch zipfile? After clicking the link I wait severla minutes, then get the message "page cannot be found"... fast computer, fast ADSL.

Thanks.

RE: download the 15.etc MB patch

Posted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 7:07 pm
by cesteman
Have you registered your copy of FoF yet? If not then please do so and them to go the members area and search for the game you want. the patch should be there. Don't use the link if it's not working right.

RE: download the 15.etc MB patch

Posted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 8:21 pm
by dolphinsfan9910
I had a problem that sounds similar. I had to take of the pop-up blocker and then was able to download. Don't know the technical reason, but it worked.


Dolphinsfan

RE: download the 15.etc MB patch

Posted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 8:22 pm
by dolphinsfan9910
Sorry I mean turn off the Windows pop-up blocker