Page 1 of 1
Undoing a Stadium Import
Posted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 10:55 pm
by Frozen Stiffer
I've imported stadiums for all of the MLB teams in my Replay 1997 association. However, I felt like designing a "What If" stadium for my Marlins, as if the legislature had passed and a domed stadium was going to be built after all.
However, I already selected Dolphins Stadium for them (which I had to rename Joe Robbie Stadium to fit the year). Anyway, how do I undo a stadium import? I can select Puresim Park to return to default dimensions until I put my own in, but that doesn't do away with the picture of the imported stadium. Is there a way to reverse an import?
RE: Undoing a Stadium Import
Posted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 12:33 am
by CrashDavis
Correct me if I am wrong, but are you wanting to click the Assign Park Photo button and then choose one of the six .jpgs that came with PureSim?
Generic - Medium1.jpg
Generic - Medium2.jpg
Generic - Medium3.jpg
Generic - Small1.jpg
""""""""""""Small2.jpg
''''''''''''''''''''Small3.jpg
RE: Undoing a Stadium Import
Posted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 1:30 pm
by Frozen Stiffer
Crash, where are those files exactly? i.e. In which directory? ...either I'm as blind as a dead bat, or they aren't there.
RE: Undoing a Stadium Import
Posted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 2:57 pm
by CrashDavis
Hmmm, I thought they came with the game. I can't tell you which default directory they came in, because long ago I moved them to a different directory. Maybe they didn't come with the game. I wonder if I might have downloaded them from Padre's site??? Thats where I got all of my Stadiums from.
RE: Undoing a Stadium Import
Posted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 12:37 am
by hano13
Frozen,
Try HTML\Images\turner.jpg
I believe that is actually the default image used by Puresim.
RE: Undoing a Stadium Import
Posted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 5:47 am
by Frozen Stiffer
I tested the "reset" procedures on my team from a fictional association. I chose "Puresim Park" as I
thought that was the default settings.
Then, I selected the "turner.jpg" picture which hano indicated. The picture is the right one, but the positions of the players is WAY off. Observe:
Notice where London (LF), Marco (CF) and Najera (RF) are placed. Worse even, Queiroga (3B), Forrest (SS), Sarabia (2B) and McMillan (1B) are my infield, but they're standing around where the outfield should be!
Could someone tell me which of the Preset Stadiums has the default distance settings?
RE: Undoing a Stadium Import
Posted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 2:54 pm
by CrashDavis
Thats the Albert Pujols shift. lol Sorry, couldn't resist. [:D]
RE: Undoing a Stadium Import
Posted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 3:09 pm
by CrashDavis
Will this Joe Robbie Stadium park work for you?
Joe Robbie Stadium Park link
RE: Undoing a Stadium Import
Posted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 5:58 pm
by Frozen Stiffer
I'll test it tonight, Crash. It's on my laptop at home.
Thanks for the link!
I just downloaded it and imported it-- using the turner.jpg background, I've got the same problem, almost exactly, as in the screenshot above. Thanks for your help though, Crash!