Page 1 of 1
Question
Posted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 6:40 pm
by tiredoftryingnames
I just downloaded the demo from the developers site and played through the tutorial and have messed around a bit. Can you rename units?
RE: Question
Posted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 7:01 pm
by aristoteles
You can“t. That option might be included in a future patch but is not possible at the moment.
RE: Question
Posted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 5:15 am
by Jagger2002
The great majority of names of the units are the actual names of the units that participated in the ARW. And you can change names within the models file.
RE: Question
Posted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 10:20 pm
by tiredoftryingnames
I know the names are based on historical units. I was mainly looking to rename the armies, not the regiments. I also played the ACW demo and basically my question applied to both games, but I asked here since BoA has been out longer.