Page 1 of 1

Need serial number

Posted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 2:50 pm
by diesel7013
arghh..

I want to upgrade FoF and give it another try but can't seem to find my serial number on my computer...

I registered the game but can not pull it up in the members area because I changed my email address and the one on the members area is no longer valid - I tried to change it but it seems to be sending a verification email to the old email address which is no longer valid - thus, I can't change the email address on the members area, and w/o a good email address, I can not get my serial numbers...

So, what do I need to do??

Thanks for the help!

RE: Need serial number

Posted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 4:12 pm
by JAMiAM
ORIGINAL: diesel7013

arghh..

I want to upgrade FoF and give it another try but can't seem to find my serial number on my computer...

I registered the game but can not pull it up in the members area because I changed my email address and the one on the members area is no longer valid - I tried to change it but it seems to be sending a verification email to the old email address which is no longer valid - thus, I can't change the email address on the members area, and w/o a good email address, I can not get my serial numbers...

So, what do I need to do??

Thanks for the help!
When you install the game, a file named serialreg.txt is created inside the main game directory. Open that file with Notepad, and copy your serial number, so that you can paste it into the field when patching.

RE: Need serial number

Posted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 4:16 pm
by cesteman
I think it's called www.findmyorder.com or something like that. let me look at the support area. I'll get back to you.

Try going to my order status and see if you can log in. Are you able to update your matrix profile at all? I haven't had to do it before but maybe you can change your email address and then get access to your account for matrix to email your serial numbers to you.