Page 1 of 1

AdvancedTactics.Org --- Registration possible?

Posted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 10:31 pm
by Whytfyjrd
I've checked the AdvancedTactics.org site several times, and have noted the new content being added. The "Registration" line is not active, but other links such as "log-in" and "Lost Password" are.

I take it that this site is currently being used by Beta testers? Or perhaps just getting prepped for roll-out?

No need to answer in detail :::grin::: Just let us know when it's open for John Q. Public.

P.S. It looks like you have a Competitive Ladder system ready to go. I can't wait for this game.

... really, I can't wait ! LOL

RE: AdvancedTactics.Org --- Registration possible?

Posted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 2:07 pm
by Vic
Registration will be opened up after the release of AT.

And yes the ladder is ready to go. I even made some special short (10 rounds) scenarios specially for competitive ladder play. The special thing about the official ladder on the community site is that it will allow for margins of defeat and victory instead of just binary results.