Great game!
Posted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 10:02 am
Addictive I must say. And I am hard to please when dealing with computer games. Have not seen all AI yet but have read some posts about it (a few patches will sort out the glitches, hoping). Must try PBEM also.
And after that intro I go for my first wish list (one more voice among others [:)]):
1. Support for more wider screens
2. Ability to attack with a moved unit after I done some other action with another unit
More will come when I learn the game more. Must read the manual too... [8|]
Carry on soldiers!
[8D]
/x
And after that intro I go for my first wish list (one more voice among others [:)]):
1. Support for more wider screens
2. Ability to attack with a moved unit after I done some other action with another unit
More will come when I learn the game more. Must read the manual too... [8|]
Carry on soldiers!
[8D]
/x