Page 1 of 1

World In Flames ..

Posted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 1:04 am
by IrishGuards
Well does that nay say all ..
IDG

RE: World In Flames ..

Posted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 2:03 am
by Copper
someone spent their 4th partying hard...

RE: World In Flames ..

Posted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 9:19 am
by x0r
Looks like it!  [:D]

RE: World In Flames ..

Posted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 12:22 am
by IrishGuards
The best baseline for a WW2 game .. Yet ... [;)]
IDG

RE: World In Flames ..

Posted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 1:22 am
by marklv
I reserve judgement on WIF until I see it out.  Unfortunately it seems that the developer has decided to do it as a 'phase based' game instead of a 'menu based' game.  This could make it tedious to play.

The other thing is that this computer game has been in development of one sort or another since - I believe - 1994! It must hold the world record of the slowest gaming development project in history. It will be a miracle if we ever see it go live.

RE: World In Flames ..

Posted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 1:26 am
by IrishGuards
Apparently you are unaware that some of us have been playing this wee game since the 80's .... All the expansions ..
Including Irish in Flames .. [&:]
Comp or not does not make a game ... [:D]
Needs experienced players .. [:'(]
IDG

RE: World In Flames ..

Posted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 1:47 am
by IrishGuards
Bump ..
Ire was ere ..
IG

RE: World In Flames ..

Posted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 2:09 am
by SMK-at-work
It certainly looks good - I haven't played any giant board games since teh early 80's so will keep an eye out for this one

RE: World In Flames ..

Posted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 2:13 am
by IrishGuards
U nay have a copy of any Editions of WiF ..
Twas board game .. Playability .. Unreal ..
WiFCon just ovr .. Outstanding ...
IG

RE: World In Flames ..

Posted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 2:17 am
by SMK-at-work
Yes I get that - the last giant board game I played was "Korsun Pocket" by Peoples Games of Canada IIRC.  Before then I played DNO & Unentscheiden for several years....then computers got invented![8D][:D]

RE: World In Flames ..

Posted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 2:23 am
by IrishGuards
Nay WiE .. Europa ..
TSS .. BGG .. WV ..
EiA .. Best game ADG has out right .. Others arnt out .. [8|]
IG