Page 1 of 1

"Pillager unable to burn structure" ?

Posted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 8:33 am
by LeSalamandre
Hi,

With BOA v.1.12a, I get this strange message in the very first turn of playing then the game crashes...I tried with many campaigns but the problem is still the same.
Can anyone help, please [&o]

Thanks

RE: "Pillager unable to burn structure" ?

Posted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 11:32 am
by decaro
I assume your game was running under 1.12, so has anything else on your system changed since the latest update?

See if you can post a copy of this mysterious message and then reply to one of Pocus' many posts on this forum as he's BoA's lead developer.

There may also be a "bugs reported" forum at the AGEOD home site.

RE: "Pillager unable to burn structure" ?

Posted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 2:35 pm
by Pocus
I can give you but one advice, buy the game... [8|]

RE: "Pillager unable to burn structure" ?

Posted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 4:32 pm
by decaro
ORIGINAL: Pocus
I can give you but one advice, buy the game... [8|]

I take it that means he has a bogus/illegal copy.
Quelle domage!

RE: "Pillager unable to burn structure" ?

Posted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 1:40 am
by Pocus
right... Notice this is a just registered login... People are prudents these days [:D]

RE: "Pillager unable to burn structure" ?

Posted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 4:06 am
by LMUBill
Makes you wonder what the message is for AACW.

Something like "John Wilkes Booth's pistol misfires" would be hilarious. [:)]

RE: "Pillager unable to burn structure" ?

Posted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 12:06 pm
by decaro
I should have realized something was amiss because the title of the post didn't match the message of the post; further, he didn't even post the "strange" error message.

Apparently this was all just an attempt to get under the AGEOD radar.


RE: "Pillager unable to burn structure" ?

Posted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 10:03 pm
by LeSalamandre
ORIGINAL: Joe D.
ORIGINAL: Pocus
I can give you but one advice, buy the game... [8|]

I take it that means he has a bogus/illegal copy.
Quelle domage!

I did buy that game like others Ageod's ... mauvaise langue [:-]

Anyway, I had to install it again and now it works with this 1.12, no more trouble

Thanks merci [:D]

RE: "Pillager unable to burn structure" ?

Posted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 8:48 am
by Pocus
There is always the possibility of a bug in the serial checking algorithm, but I would be rather interested in this case to get the serial key you are using so to understand the problem. You can send it to support@ageod.com please. And if there is a bug, then you will have my public apologise, no problems. Installing again the game should provide the same result also, so your case is even more weird than expected!