Page 1 of 1
Game Lock UP
Posted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 8:57 pm
by targul
It is Feb 17, 1942. Russian are attacking suddenly game stated thinking and remains doing so. Sure the AI may need to sometime to plan its move but I have waited 15 minutes and it is still thinking.
This is with the new patch and a new issue so could be a problem. If anyone else has it happen please post. I am going to hard reboot and load the autoave hopefully it is a one time problem
RE: Game Lock UP
Posted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 9:34 pm
by targul
Loaded the autosave and it went past the lock up without problem. So there is no problem.
RE: Game Lock UP
Posted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 4:22 am
by Happycat
I had a lockup too since applying the patch (twice). It appears to be related to applications running in the bg, so I turned off "Rogers Agent" (which is a useless pos anyway) and alos turned off my AV. No problems since.
RE: Game Lock UP
Posted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 5:18 pm
by targul
June 17, 1942 game locked up again. Again is was during Russian AI.
RE: Game Lock UP
Posted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 5:33 pm
by zman1974
I have had three straight crashes on mine. Can't locate the cause yet.
Jim
RE: Game Lock UP
Posted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 5:36 pm
by firepowerjohan
Please can mail me the error.txt file that exist in the game directory and the save.
firepowerjohan@gmail.com
RE: Game Lock UP
Posted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 6:00 pm
by targul
Sent the requested info.
Game just locked up again July 27, 1942. This time was different though. Other two times Russians where attacking using AI this time it locked up when I hit end turn.
RE: Game Lock UP
Posted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 6:21 pm
by kevinkins
Oh know .. one step forward two back? I hope not I was ready to buy the game next Friday.