Page 1 of 1

I am in command, here at the White House

Posted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 4:13 pm
by Gil R.
Eric has just left for a week of camping, which means that many support-related issues and questions will have to wait until he's back next Sunday/Monday.

I will do my best to answer what I can, as no doubt will Erik Rutins (though this is probably the first he's hearing of Eric's going AWOL), but I would ask for everyone's patience, since some questions can only be answered by the programmer.

Now, if you find a typo in a general's bio, that's something I can handle.

RE: I am in command, here at the White House

Posted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 6:56 pm
by fortdick
WHAT! Fredicksburg is under seige and Ft. Johnston is destroyed and Eric goes on vacation?

Get him back quick! Just like General Taylor at the Bulge. Gone when you need him most. ;)

RE: I am in command, here at the White House

Posted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 7:12 pm
by Gil R.
Think of Eric more as some sort of mythic Ben Kenobi figure who imparts wisdom and then exits from the hero's life, letting him use the wisdom he has gained along the way.

RE: I am in command, here at the White House

Posted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 5:22 am
by Mr. Yuck
And we'll think of you as General Haig, I suppose?

Hinkley gets weekend passes now.

RE: I am in command, here at the White House

Posted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 1:07 pm
by ericbabe
Use the DirectX Diagnostic, Gil.