Page 1 of 1
counquering food and Industrila regions
Posted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 3:40 am
by randell765
2 questions, I am partly into western europe and I am counquering food regions and industrial regions. How is supply determined back to my country? If there is controlled land?
Also, if I take 2 units of food from Russia and 1 units of food from france, will this count as 1 food unit?
RE: counquering food and Industrila regions
Posted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 2:06 am
by FrankHunter
Also, if I take 2 units of food from Russia and 1 units of food from france, will this count as 1 food unit?
Yes
How is supply determined back to my country?
By a line of unbroken controlled hexes.
RE: counquering food and Industrila regions
Posted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 4:43 am
by randell765
Do I get food every impulse? Turn?
Also, If I send food to an ally, how long does it take to reach them?
In addition, in the national screen (I'm playing as the cp and I am at the footsteps of Paris and have food and Industries and everything is going good. Yet I have less points to disperse my 2nd turn (as CP) as opposed to my first turn. My first turn had like 17 points and my 2nd turn for Germany had around 14 points, but I have conquered West Russia, Belgium,etc. Wouldn't all that resources give me more points not less?
RE: counquering food and Industrila regions
Posted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 5:21 am
by FrankHunter
Do I get food every impulse? Turn?
Every strategic phase, not every impulse.
Also, If I send food to an ally, how long does it take to reach them?
For simplicity sake I chose instantly.
RE: counquering food and Industrila regions
Posted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 1:09 pm
by randell765
Thank you for the answers, it is definitely helping. What about:
In addition, in the national screen (I'm playing as the cp and I am at the footsteps of Paris and have food and Industries and everything is going good. Yet I have less points to disperse my 2nd turn (as CP) as opposed to my first turn. My first turn had like 17 points and my 2nd turn for Germany had around 14 points, but I have conquered West Russia, Belgium,etc. Wouldn't all that resources give me more points not less?
? How do I get more points?
RE: counquering food and Industrila regions
Posted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 2:42 pm
by 06 Maestro
randel
Germany starts the game with a stored resource and food surplus. Germany will produce 7 food points and 8 resource points per turn-Germany will consume 10 food points and over 20 resource points if those are available, each turn (depending...).
The stored resouce surplus is used up in the 1st two turns. On turn three German industrial output will fall to 8 points (IIRC), unless you have recieved resources from; trade, conquest, or aid from allies.
If you are producing 14 industrial points in NOV-DEC you are in fact receiving 6 resouce points over and above Germany's own national production.
The bottom line is that production is falling because you don't have enough resources even though you have managed to capture some.
Hope that helps.
RE: counquering food and Industrila regions
Posted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 5:48 pm
by randell765
Awesome, thanks for the help